Monday, August 11, 2008

Thing 15 Online Games & Libraries

This thing did not go so well for me. First I tried the Puzzle Pirates, downloaded a new Java version and I still couldn't get in. Not sure why. It looked interesting. I would have liked to try some of the missions. Then I tried Second Life - signed up and everything. I chatted a bit which was very odd. I'm sure those who are used to chatting with people they do not know find it much easier to do. Navigating was slow. I'm sure that takes practice. Every place I tried, it said there was no information for the spot and it would not teleport me. I did restart but that didn't help. These programs would take a lot of time to get involved with. At this time these programs are not a high priority for me. That may change.

No comments: