What a project! The next step for me is to go back and look at what I could easily share with staff - some of the things that are useful and or/fun. Each of the items took me longer than I thought they would, so I want to make sure I can make the explanations simple. Maybe I can do 2 a month. I have 2 schools so it's a little harder to even find the time for a meeting. But I feel like I know a little more of what people are talking about. We have a district wide technology specialist group so maybe some of these tools can be shared there. This will help solidify my learning.
I am very interested to see how others - especially those in elementary - see the possible uses of some of these things.
I like the idea of 15 minutes a day. It's overwhelming to try and learn all of these tools in depth, but I certainly can take 15 min. to revisit and get used to a few select tools. Then it would be easier to branch out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment